Skip to content
- The book/catalogue Heroine of a Thousand Pieces: The Judith Mosaics of Lilian Broca, S. Campbell, Y. Wosk, A. Roitman, A Clarke and L. Broca. Was released in November 2015 in conjunction with the travelling solo exhibition by the same name. Published by Il Museo at the Italian Cultural Centre in Vancouver, BC.
- The Hidden and The Revealed: The Queen Esther Mosaics of Lilian Broca – by Sheila Campbell, Yosef Wosk and Lilian Broca, Gefen Publishing House Ltd., New York, USA and Jerusalem, Israel.
- Tiffany Studios’ Techniques Inspiration for Today’s Artists – by Edith Crouch, Schiffer Publishing, Atglen, PA, USA, 2010
- Mosaic Fine Art Portraits – by Irit Levy and Pam Givens, Mosaic Fine Art Books, USA, 2010
- Feminist Theology with a Canadian Accent – Mary Ann Beavis editor, Novalis, St. Paul University, Ottawa, 2008, “The Influence of Feminist Theology on Canadian Women Artists”, by Mary Ann Beavis.
- Queen Esther – by E. Paul Braxton, AuthorHouse Publishers, Bloomington, Indiana, 2008 (illustrations only)
- The Cryptopedia – by Jonathan Maberry and David F. Kramer, Citadel Press, Kensington Publishing Corp., NY, NY (illustrations only)
- Vampire Universe – by Jonathan Maberry, Citadel Press, Kensington Publishing Corp., NY, NY (illustrations only)
- Lilith avatars et métamorphoses d’un mythe entre romantisme et et décadence by Pascale Auraix-Jonchiere, Publisher, U.clermont-Ferrand Blaise Pascal, France, 2003
- The Vampire Slayers – by Shane MacDougall, Strider Nolan Publishing, Doylestown, PA (illustrations only)
- A Song of Lilith – Lilian Broca collaborating with Joy Kogawa, Raincoast Publishers, BC Canada, 2001
- Lilith’s Fire – by Deborah Grenn-Scott, Universal Publishers, USA